Friday, March 9, 2012

小叮当最爱吃铜锣烧

 I still remembered those day I hide in my warm bed before sleep, after school reading Doraemon. Or always exchange Doraemon comics with friends, else standing at the book shop and flip on it. When I have chance to glance on a 小叮当 book, I will surely search how many story in the book that I haven’t read before. If most of the stories are not read before this considers a ‘good’ Doraemon comic for me.
I still like to read the 小叮当 comic till now, same goes to Laikiat. When we started fall in Love River at my age of 19, he always bought me小叮当 comic as a gift, till now and then. Few bookshelves at home are used just to keep the 小叮当. Once during college time, our neighbor threw always the old books and few of the copies were 小叮当. We were so happy, brought it home and treated it as a precious than an obsolete.   We love the ‘任意门, 时光机, 竹蜻蜓,八宝袋”. 小叮当loves to eat铜锣烧.I always think this round cake must be funny to be hold and taste good. And now, we are standing in this nihonjin land, realized that really has a lot of different 铜锣烧 available here. It can comes to a big or small size; fish shape or round shape; taste can be red bean, custard, green tea, chocolate, butter or have cherry taste too during its blooming season. I heard they even have competition just to make the good Dorayaki. Dorayaki is the traditional dessert of nihonjin.
Today I have made my own Dorayaki, the favorite dessert of 小叮当 and 大雄. The red beans paste is not difficult to make, it just matter of time to get it done. For the pancake, roughly took 2 minutes for each.  I tried to bake some smaller size Dorayaki for Ethan and Emmanuel, but end up they just dig the red beans paste to eat than eating the whole pancake.
In later day when I read the 小叮当again, it had translated its name as多啦A than小叮当, 铜锣烧 to 豆沙包,技安变胖虎. I will still preferred 小叮当最爱吃铜锣烧.


Dorayaki 之 (どら焼き、ドラ焼き、銅鑼焼き) Ingredients:
- 150g Cake flour (Low protein flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20g of melt butter
- 40g sugar
- a pinch of salt ( 1/4 tsp)
- 50ml freshmilk
-1 fresh egg

-How to make red beans paste-



旧事已过,都变成新的了.(林后5:17)
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment