Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 3 - Fugakawa-Himawari のSato (Hokuryu Biei)

Day 3, Leaving Sapporo to Furano. Friday. Second half

 
We continue our journey to Furano. On our way….

 

动物注意!!! 读起来怪怪的。还是 一路不断的提醒不同的动物注意呢?狐狸,狸猫,野鹿等等。
Japan always like to use picture and cartoon to describe and explain on the situation. Even the signboard....

 

妹被牛(Moseushi),可爱的地名。

 
 
It was getting late after 3 hours drive. We were thinking should we turn in to the sunflowers farm for today. Else we will going to skip this spot for the journey. It only sunflowers maybe we wouldn't miss much if we skipped this spot. At last we decided to turn in to the farm with another 30 mins drive.
 
While waiting and finding the way out, suddenly from far a way, we saw a yellowish hill... a yellowish top that covered entir hill... "What is that???" we all asked... with the GPS it was leading us closer and closer to that place! Aha!!! it was the sunflowers hill!!!

 
 
 
 


 


 
Do, Re, Mi shine the day...

 

 
 
Mummy : "Lets keep breathing... breath in the air so we can remembering this place in our heart."
 
 
 We were the last family enter the farm and it suppose closed at 5pm. Therefore there were no entry fees required as we were late. We hang around there and it just like the whole sunflowers farm belongs to us. Before we enter the middle patch of the sunflowers farm, a signboard showed "Be aware lost in the sunflowers maze". I was wondering, how can we lose in the sunflowers maze? That sound strange and I doubted with it. Oh my god... after we went in, we really lost the way... We were lost, but with full of excitment with the so lost in this one million sunflowers bloom!
 
 
Somehow and somewhat we saw a camera man in the middle of the farm taking photo and he helped us to take this photo and then he went missing. No other people were in the farm, just 5 of us. Is time to go, the sky was getting dark.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daddy : "We are getting tire. We should go now, it is getting darker... we should find the way out from this maze"
Emmanuel : "Daddy, you can not be so lazy. You need to walk, I don't want to go home."
Daddy : "Lazy???"
Emmanuel : "You carry me and we can stay here. You can not be tire, don't be lazy"

This little Emmanuel kept reminded the Daddy shouldn't be lazy! Just because he didn't want leave the this farm.

 
This little Ethan kept rush us to leave the farm as it is getting darker, but when he get into the car and he said "I like this place, I don't want to go home", then broke in tear.
 
Mummy : "This place we might not come again. For sure it will dwell in our heart forever"
Ethan : "I don't want to go back, I want to stay here".
 
In a while, I feel to cry too. Probably I was confined in the house too long with kids. When get the exposure, I felt so good with everything. I never see such a big sunflowers before. Indeed, I feel that is so tough to bring them together to Hokkaido, or raising them here. A place seems not belongs to our mother tougue. No one to rely on and so helpless in sometime and no one like understand your situation and share the tear. But that is strange or I should say that is 'amazing'. When there are no one to rely on, and so we relying on God, relying on His words... that make me so tiny, so weak but then I get to re-shuffle my priority in life and regain my strength of life. I meet God here. I get chance to know HIM more.
 
Sunflowers are so beautiful. The most beautiful sunflowers I ever see.
"In the beginings, GOD created the heavens and earth. Then to all the living thing"
 
 


 
We were not regret to make the decision to turn into this sunflowers hill but regreted not to make it earlier to be here. For the dinner we dine in the car. It was a very simple dinner bought from the convenient store, but it was so tasty and everyone were so hungry. We continue our journey. According to the GPS, it showed 2 hours more for our hotel. It was 7pm. Which mean we will only reach our hotel at 9pm.
 
We called it a day.

 

 



 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment