Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 Working Days Life Cycle.

In the "Monday" Morning... I am so tire, I lost my routine of the week.


"Tuesday", why the day take so looooong. I lost myself in the crowd. Who am I?


"Wednesday" who are u? Why I am here? Please tell me...


"Thursday", somehow I feel better, not sure why. Probably earlier was due to hormon unbalance. No worry, everything will be alright.


 "Friday", I found myself, I know who am I. I found the way, I know my goal and destiny!


"Saturday",  this is the day! Let's have party.


 
Sunday's Morning - I am so happy and worshiping God. I love to sing the hymns. I like the joy and blessing ahead. 


Sunday's Afternoon - Somehow life is too short and full of uncertain. Why I can't hold the time? I feel nervous that I can't control my time


Sunday's Night - I feel nervous, I have doubt. I can't stop the clock ticking. I seem did a lot, I seem have a lot, but I feel empty. Simply because weekend is over soon.





God is patient, God is love. God intended to create the heavens and the earth in six days and rested on the seventh day to show his character of patience. He wanted to show to all creation that He puts his best in all His creation by giving time to each detail that makes every creature unique. Of course He can just do all things at once but He chose not to because it is not in accordance to His character. He created you and I in our mothers womb for 9 months. We came out beautifully...

No comments:

Post a Comment