Monday, March 19, 2012

A Strawberry

This morning I found a page in a book explaining about strawberry. After reading it only then I notice and knew that strawberry seeds is growing on it skin. These recent days we always eat strawberry, this is the good topic to teach the boys at home too. I was so eager  and calling the kids come over and wanted to explain to them about strawberry.  

Mummy : “Do you all know where is the seed of the strawberry?”
Ethan & Emmanuel : “NEH!!!” and they are pointing at the seed on the strawberry skin.
Mummy: “Hmmmm… you both are so right!” I am so curious how come they know it before me and I asked “How do you notice this is the seed?”
Ethan : “Look at the shape, small and tiny one…”
Mummy : “ok, good answer”

Haiyoo… so paiseh (shameful) of me. How come I don’t know and they know it! They are the master. So today no school at home. Everybody go to sleep in the afternoon.


"We can count the seeds in a fruit. Only God can count the fruits in one seed."

1 comment:

  1. 是我们想太多了,不象小孩这么单纯,直接。就如经上:(太18:3)说,我实在告诉你们,你们若不回转,变成小孩子的样式,断不得进天国。

    ReplyDelete