Friday, June 8, 2012

A Special Birthday Cake

In themorning....

Mummy :"Tomorrow is Mummy birthday :-) do you all want to make me a cake?"
Ethan :"Ahah! I can buy you a book and wrap in the big ribbon!!"
Mummy :"Thank you so much! !"
Emmanuel : "I want candle, I can blow...?"
Mummy : "Didi, you need to sing me a birthday song oh..."
Emmanuel : "Ok ah...." and he nodded his head and looks very sure he will sing for me...
Ethan : "I can make a big cake for you. I want to make a round one." Ethan always wish to make a big round cake with strawberries.
Mummy :"Good idea, You want me to help you or you want to do it by yourself?"
Ethan : "Youhelp me to prepare the cake, I will do the decoration. I want to put strawberries on it."
Mummy :"Sure..." He really wanted to put the strawberries :-)

We went to the shop nearby to look for strawberries and the icing cream. We can't get strawberries, but grapes and kiwi. On the way home, we hang around at the small garden to look for ant house.

Part 1, In the afternoon, duringEmmanuel sleep...











Part 2, during Egracia sleep and Emmanuel just awake....








My dearest Big baby Daddy and 3 little Angel babies, thanks to be with me in my life.

I Love You, You Love Me, we are happy family,
with great big hug and the kiss from me to you.
Would you say you love me too?
I Love You, You Love me, we are best friends like friend should be.
with a great big hug and the kiss from me to you. Would you say you love me too?

6 comments:

  1. ��誕生日おめでとございます。happy birthday my dearest mommy of 3 little ones . I love you��thank you for willing to take care of the three little angels in thisramen sushi �land .☔or☀,��or ��,let our ��close each other,till the ��day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lydia, Happy Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
    The cake is very nice decorated, it looks like Pavlova Cake. Oh, by the way, i like the 4th photo, the little girl looks so charming *-*

    XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xue Ping, Thanks for your wishes ^^
      The 2 teeth rabbit huh! but was the buttom teeth...

      Pavlova cake, that is the first time I heard about this cake name. You seem know a lot of cakes. Cakes lover and love to bake? :-)

      Delete
  3. 她的小牙真的很可爱!小盐昨天掉了第一颗乳牙,医生说有点早,但没问题。我看着他那颗小小的乳牙,像玉米一样,有点不舍。
    嘻嘻,我很喜欢烘培蛋糕,但不是高手,幸好我有两个很赏脸的支持者,我想这就够啦 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是哦,听起来好像有点早掉了小牙。有没有把他的小牙收起来?!^^ 希望小盐很快就长出美丽健康牙齿。

      我想有你愿意为他们bake a healthy nice cake,远远胜于能买到的蛋糕。为得爱心加分!

      Delete