Friday, June 15, 2012

Special Mission in this unreturnable Spring

Spring, all trees go green again, nice weather. We are surrounded by different colors flowers, funny leaves and its attracted lots of different insects too. We decided to reach out more to search, feel and investiage for this season.
Mummy : "Ethan, do you want to go out tomorrow morning to look for different leaves and plants that God created?" Ethan suddenly looks stunned. I wondered why... I thought he will shout for yes... after few seconds.
Ethan : "要"... this make me felt more afirm.
Mummy : "But we got to wake up very early, like 7.30am. Before Daddy go to work we need to return home. So we got to sleep early tonight."
Ethan : "Ok...." he didn't say much about the event tomorrow, but he seems thinking of something... I worry he couldn't understand about the task tomorrow and continue explained..
Mummy : "We need to do a project about leaves as we learned. We will bring a bag out and bring back those special leaves we found. Then we will check out the differences of what we collected". "so tonight I will set the alarm to wake us up tomorrow morning."

The next day early morning, the alarm rang. I snoozed it and sleep again... I was thinking, what a nice sleep. What I am doing here to wake up that in this morning, I was so tired, can I chicken out and canceled what I said yesterday. Alarm rang again, I snoozed it again. Egracia was awake few times at night for feed, it is a good reason of why I should called off the appointment. Another 5 minutes gone. Again and again, I snoozed the alarm clock. Suddenly Ethan woke up and sat up. Hmmmm... I pretended I just up by the alarm and very serious about the task of the day.
Mummy :"ok lah, lets wake up"
Ethan looked serious, somehow blurred too. After light breakfast it was 8am and we go.












On the way home, Ethan saw a postbox and he said "It has been long time we didn't post letter to Tze Herng already...I miss him"

Ethan is happy and the mummy too. We decided to go again and expose more. The next time we will bring Emmanuel and Egracia together. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment