Saturday, June 2, 2012

After Rain...

Mummy : “We have 2 options, 1st watch cartoon. 2nd go to look for puddle."
Ethan : "I want to watch cartoon... hmmmm... I want to step puddle!"
Mummy : "But you haven't finish your homework woh.... I think the puddle will go missing later if we waited too long."
In the rocket sign... zoom... without any more nagging. All done.


Mummy: "Let’s go to look for puddle, but we must only look for clean and a safe puddle to step on. The most important is to listen instruction, ok?!”

Ethan : "Didi, this looks good! Clean and safe"

Ethan : "Let's try this...Let me show you how you should step on it!"

Ethan : "Yahooo.... ninja-go!"
Emmanuel : "jump...jump... jump! Yahoo....hahaha..."
Emmanuel : "Gohgoh, Mummy said 走咯!"
Emmanuel : "Hmmm... water almost finish already..."
Ethan : "ok, let me give it a nice finishing...."


Remarks : While we were walking around to look for another puddle, suddenly we heard a rattling sound came from the house beside us.... The sound was like someone shutting down the door gate from top down. I felt so strange with the sound and no peace in mind. I look at the trees and its leaves seems shaking. Not sure whether it was wind blowing it or.... I look at the people jogging over there seems still enjoy the jog. I was thinking maybe I am the one who are too sensative with it. First thing reached home was checked on the earthquake news. South Ibraki (a prefecture next to Tokyo) hit with 5.2 magnitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment