Thursday, January 17, 2013

Treasure beyong the Icy Snow

In this Friday morning, Ethan called from down stair, "Mummy, can you carry me? It has been sometimes you didn't carry me already...." With his response, it make me wonder what had happened to him. He never said like this before. "Do you feel okay, Ethan? You feel not comfortable? Headache? Feel going to get sick?", I asked. "I am okay...". "Then why you want me to carry you?", I really wonder what had happened to him. Is that I neglected him in somewhere that I didn't realize. Carried this almost 19kg big brother went up stair. Immediately he run to his brother who was playing the toys, immediately they started to play.

Thanks God blessed our home with 3 little ones. They have playmate, they have companion, and we have almighty God stays together with us.
 
 
The versus of the week we learn at home:
"Your word is like a lamp that shows me the way. Is is like a light that guides me.
Psalm 119:105"
"你 的 话 是 我 脚 前 的 灯 , 是 我 路 上 的 光.
诗篇 119-105"
 
I pray and wish the versus will stay in their heart forever ever. Whenever we feel tire along the way, our Heavenly Father is sharing the burden and carrying us step by step through the way.

.......................
 
We finished up our morning learning and went to play the slippery icy snows. Most of the snows stuck in front of the doorstep of our tonari (neighbor) already removed, but not ours. I have no time for it and don't have a spade to shove it away. I wish the sun can melt it away....






Ethan : "We got to break the ice and look for the treasure......Mummy, see I got the fossil!"



Egracia picked up the ice and said "bbbball.... bbball... throw... throw...."


 
They keep searching and digging with all their might. They very serious about it. They creating their own story line and worked so hard for it. Kids without play, what else left for them...


No comments:

Post a Comment