Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pineapple Bento

Pineapple fried rice, Daddy’s lunch bento and our simple lunch at home. Bringing bento for meals is one of the Japanese cultures. You wouldn’t feel ashamed as there are places and bench for you to have your own bento.  I never thought of bring home cook food to work when I was working. If I am doing so, I guess soon or later my colleague will surely think that I am ‘anti-social’ or maybe are too stingy to eat out. And now, I am preparing bento for my husband. I hope he wouldn’t be boycotted later.

‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ (Mattlew 4:4)
人活着不是单靠食物,乃是靠神口里所出的一切话。(马太福音四章4

1 comment:

  1. 在日本工作的日子,其中一个回味与充满感谢的,就是这个独一带着三个孩子的妈妈,在百忙与疲惫中,为我预备便当。
    Ozukarisama desu!辛苦了!我的良人。

    ReplyDelete