Monday, February 20, 2012

A little 2 for Emmanuel

Today is Emmanuel 2 years old birthday. He was sick yesterday due to throat infection and feverish. At first I planned to bake him a big chocolate cake with number of 2 and now end up with a simple 2 hotcake. He helps to mix the ingredient together and the boys can't wait to eat their hotcake. Emmanuel messed up a little, but I feel great he is better now.

With his little feverish on these 2 days, it reminded me again on the reason I quited my job.. Yesterday morning, a chilly winter the Daddy put him in the stroller and push him to the clinic nearby to seek for the help. My heart felt so heavy. In our homeland, we will just need to jump in to the green frog car and drive wherever we go. Really a different experience by itself....Timefly, by this March will be a year for me as a SHM. Indeed a year full of challenge and full of adjustment. I am counting it each day. Especially standing in this rattling land always reminding about life that we live on. We always pray to have a fruitful life, perhaps this is the way we reach our realization and write a different page in our book of life.

Happy Birthday to Little Emmanuel.

3 comments:

  1. 祝徐恒生日快乐,身体健康!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that he had a fantastic b'day! HAPPY B'DAY EMMANUEL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thanks for the wishes my dear Kim Yen and Felicia...

    ReplyDelete