Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The memory of Orange Cakes


Wake up slightly early this morning and thinking what breakfast should I prepare for today. Suddenly orange cake comes to my mind. Ok, let's make a "fast" one. It took around 20 mins to prepare the batter. I only have around 30 mins more to get this ready; therefore I decided to put in a cup to shorten baking time. Usually if bake in the bigger tin, it needs around 45 to 50 mins baking time. In the interval, I have done the fried u-don noodle for the lunch too. Yahoo! finish off part of the work later and I can have more relaxer play time and homeschool time with the kids.

Orange cake - one of our favourite cakes. I will never forget the memories that bring by this orange taste, my mom. My mom used to bake this for us when we are kids. We always love to eat its crunchy crust on top and around the edge. And now, I like to bake this for my family. I hope it also leave a small memory for them too. One day when they eating the orange cake and may think about the old mummy or the mummy who no longer with them.

Ingredients:
1.) 125g soften creamy butter
2.) 90g sugar
3.) 2 eggs
4.) 125 low protein flour
5.) 1/2 tsp baking powder
6.) 50ml orange juice
7.) 1.5tbsp grated orange skin
8.) 1/2 tsp vanilla

重燃起初的爱

No comments:

Post a Comment