Friday, February 24, 2012

Brother and me - 哥哥关照我

Emmanuel was sick and we were tired taking care of them, didn't sleep well at night. In the late morning, just after bath Egracia and dressed her, Emmanuel already poo in her diaper. I felt so exhausted running around the bath room to clean them up. I have to leave Egracia on the bed at the living room. Ethan was playing his Thomas Train puzzle at the kitchen dining table .

Mummy : "Ethan, Di di (youngest brother) 大便 already. Mei-mei is laying on the bed, so be careful ah... don't step on her, ok? If she cries let her know mummy will return soon".

These 2 boys always running and jumping over the house like no one business. I always worry Egracia will be accidentally step or hurt by them. I quickly settle Emmanuel and rush back to living room. When I return  Ethan was missing from the kitchen and I saw these scene... my heart was so touch.




"We Love because He first loved Us - 1 John 4:19"
"我们爱,因为神先爱我们 -(约壹4:19)"

2 comments:

  1. 看见他们我快哭了,真的为他们来感谢主,神赐智慧的心在他们的身上,让他们可以不断的快乐成长,也让妈妈和爸爸继续有更大的能力和爱来教导他们。。。好可爱的画面!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 当时的我心身灵都很疲乏。当我看到徐信陪伴着他的妹妹,我心里真的很感动。 从前只有徐信时,我心想,如果生了第一个孩子,就得生多一个孩子给他做伴,一起玩一起成长。希望他们长大后,如果我们不在他们身边时他们还可以互相扶持鼓励。四年后,徐信有了个弟弟和妹妹。但教导他们懂得彼此相爱的路还很长,还很远也很不简单。求上帝带领看顾。

    ReplyDelete