Monday, July 30, 2012

Carrot & Apple Cupcakes

I thought of declaring a summer break and no school at home for these 2 weeks.

Mummy : "We have no school at home these 2 weeks for summer holiday."
Ethan : "No school? Wah... I like it! I like holiday!"
Ethan : "Hmmm... what is holiday? what I gonna do then?"
Mummy : "So you can play your toys and your cars, your transformer, watch your cartoon after dinner...."
Ethan  "Wah... good! I like holiday!"

Just after 2 days, they seem go haywire.... I also can't stand on the nagging that keep buzz on me...

Ethan : "Mummy, I am very boring ah..., play together lah, I don't know what I should do leh"
Emmanuel : "一起 read book lah....一起玩啦!"

I thought I can officially declare a break for myself.... indeed, there are no such thing of break for mummy during school break even you are a principal of school. I almost forgotten the "multipurpose roles". Ok, lets do something to empty the freezer for the school holiday.


Production line started!


Yooo... Ethan = Ser Lai KiatII!




Nice, we like it. Very moist and with cinnamon fragrant. 2 for Ethan, 1 for Emmanuel, 1 for Egracia, 2 for Mummy.
Egracia : "mum mum..."
Ethan : "这个不是你的mum mum! 你的mum mum 是porridge, sorry!"
Emmanuel : "妹妹不可以吃!不可以!"
Mummy : "wah... 你们gang up不给妹妹吃"



Carrot Cupcakes:
130g Low protein flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
70g granulated white sugar
120ml olive oil
100g finely grated raw carrots
100g apple (approximately 2 large)

No comments:

Post a Comment