Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Banana Pancake


 
We like pancake, fast and easy making. With the super ripe bananas, we try to make this. It turn good, Ethan and Emmanuel like it. Even Egracia the one who doesn’t like banana at all also eat half peice.
Mummy : “Didi, use spoon to eat the pancake….” I haven’t finishing my words, his fingers already in the cream.  I always remind these 2 boys, “first seek to understand by using your mouth”, and then you will get to know what to do next. I remembered when I was a kid I always been told that I acted like a ‘fat-finger’, like to touch this and that and sometime even spoiled thing or caused troubles. A tag of Impatient person, curious to thing and too hurry for the answer.
Dear little boys at home, let learn together to hold a little and get the hang of art about ‘listen, speak and do’, for sure it able to assist us to handle our daily life needs. As God knowing us so well from day one and clearly spelt it in the bible.
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry (James 1:19)
我亲爱的弟兄们,这是你们所知道的。但你们各人要快快地听,慢慢地说,慢慢地动怒。雅1:19
 
 


 
150g hotcake flour
100ml gresh milk
1 egg
2 very super ripe mashed bananas
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment