Monday, August 12, 2013

Sonsurf Beach Bash- 2013 Tokyo Baptist Church Vacation Bible School

 

 Aug 5 to Aug 9, Tokyo Baptist Church - SonSurf Beach Bash Vacation Bible School

 
It was a very special 5 days Vacation Bible School for the 2 elder Es at home. Each night, they looking forward the morning sun shine to them. They can't wait to be in church for the Bible Stories, Skits, games, crafts and hymns. For the middle E, it was the very first time for him to leave us in the morning to school. Surprisingly, he enjoyed so much with the games and crafts. The eldest E said he enjoyed all the activities. These 2 boys sing the theme songs all day long. Even after the camp. For those songs they sing enlighten and encouraged my heart too. We feel glad to let them attended this church camp that make everyone at home feel loved and courage with the living hope. After we  moved out from our home Country, at church we feel that we are home we are loved. I am glad that we are part of Jesus Family.
 
E & E said,
"Meet up with Jesus"
"Look up with Jesus"
"Join up with Jesus"
"Open up to Jesus"
"Fire up with Jesus"
 
He is the life, He is the truth and He is the way. Lets walk with Him together and we will not be alone, especially in the foreign land, when we are missing our families and friends so much.
 

 




 













 

When I am afraid, I will trust in You.
You are all I need; I can run to You.
I will trust in You, Lord, I will trust in You.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment