Tuesday, May 29, 2012

To a Surprise...

We always like play this game at home, “Close your eyes, and give me your hands”. For this special treat, you must say it with a soft and sweet lovely voice. When you opened your eyes, you must show the surprises of anything you receive. I love to give them my candy surprise by this way and look at their reaction. For the little Ethan, once he got the sweat in his mouth, he will jump and leap. For the little Emmanuel, he will have a nice smile on his face and swing his 2 little hands back and forth.  These cute little boys are copying the same gesture too. They like to wrap their toys with a paper or in a box, or when they found my hair band or hair clips they will said in the same way and expect to see my respond too. Each time they came to me and request me to close my eyes, I got to do so even though I already know what they going to give it to me. The most important is to respond with surprise and give thanks for it. For the little Ethan, after you thanked him, he will be very happy and go away. For Emmanuel, he will continuously bring you more toys for your surprise, until you distract him to do other thing.

While I was busy and pay no attention.
   Emmanuel : “close your eyes, give me your hands”
As expected, I got to close my eyes and give my hands to him. WAH! It scared me terribly. In a while, I can’t differentiate whether it is a toy or a real insect. I shouted. It was a big beetle on my hand. I knew this is a toy beetle, but somehow it scared me. I start to nag on the boy.
   Mummy : “Didi, you scared me….”
Emmanuel looked at me with full of doubt. He must be wondering what had happened to me, but not because of his beetle. Ethan ran over and checking what was happened.
   Ethan : “Mummy, this is not the real one. It just toy beetle. Look at it eye. Is not a real one….” He sounds little sarcastic. ><"
Ever since we added on this new member at home, I always being frighten with no reason . This situation can simply happen while I sweep the floor, cleaning a plastic bag, step on it or Egracia was biting in her mouth. I can't curse on it. As I am the one who are so ambitous thought. This little beetle was an experimenting toys, it was an egg. Which you need to soak the egg in the water and the little beetle and a worm will hatch out from it. And now we were not just went thru the expariment, I got the extra wages of it too. Ethan even request to buy a real beetle to take care. It cost 1500yen. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment